Featuring: Host Matt Carano, Mike Vine, Rodger Paxton and Nick Boyle
Producer: Rodger Paxton
Editor: Matt Carano
News (10 min)
Sponsor (5 mins)
Local happenings (5 mins)
Philosophy of Liberty (10 mins)
Seacoast History (10 mins)
- Exeter issues outdoor water ban, Portsmouth may be next
- Decal on Exit 5 sign raises eyebrows
- Eminent Domain Portsmouth (MC)
- LBRY receives $500k investment
- Boyle’s Beer Company
- Start-up microbrewery specializing in Wheat Beers. Such as Hefeweizen, American wheat and Weizenbocks. If you’re tired of hoppy beers, but still want craft beer, this will be the place for you. Looking to get investors at the Entrepreneur day of the Freecoast Festival. Looking to locate to the Rochester NH area.
- Freecoast Festival is a week away! Tickets are still available! Get ‘em quick before we run out!
- Deerfield fair
Philosophy of Liberty
- The Gun In The Room: Seeing The State For What It Is
- Have some feedback? Want to sponsor the show? Write to us, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stay up to date and join the conversation at our website freecoast.org, @freecoastfreecast on Facebook, or @freecoastcast on Twitter
- And here are a few LITTLE things you can do right now to help in a BIG way:
- • Write a review on iTunes or Stitcher!
- • Share an episode with your friends!