Featuring: Host Matt Carano, Nick Boyle and Rodger Paxton
Producer: Rodger Paxton
Editor: Matt Carano
News (10 min)
Sponsor (5 mins)
Local happenings (5 mins)
Philosophy of Liberty (10 mins)
Seacoast History (10 mins)
- Sports club plans to relocate to Dover but some residents are unhappy with the proposal
- Report shows NH had a roughly $160 Million surplus last year
- 1860 pounds of stolen donation clothes from NH were recovered in a U-Haul rental van in Hudson NH
- 6 Year old boy saves dad from drug overdose
- 1st Sunday Monthly - Praxeum Free Market
3rd Sunday Monthly - Portsmouth Porcupine Powwow
- Every Saturday @ 10am - Freecoast Yoga at the Praxeum
Dr. Darren Tapp’s Algebra and Trigonometry Class (Limited Enrollment) - Mondays @ 1:30-2:50 pm & Thursdays @ 1:30-2:50 pm
- Joël’s Taekwondo (kids) - Tuesdays @ 12:00-1:00pm, Thursdays & Fridays @ 5:00-5:45pm
Joël’s Taekwondo (adults) - Thursdays & Fridays @ 5:45-630pm
Philosophy of Liberty
- Is There An Opportunity For Connection Between Libertarians And Liberals Who Share Overlapping Views?
- We make the Freecast because we enjoy sharing news, knowledge, and fun with you. Yes you in particular, dear listener. Each one of you matters.
- But any good relationship is a two-way street. So here’s what you can do to become an active listener…
- Give us feedback! You can connect with us at our website freecoastfreecast.com or by emailing email@example.com. This show is for you, so tell us what you want out of it.
- Spread the word! If you like the show, don’t keep it to yourself! Write an iTunes review, share an episode on social media, write us up on your blog, or do something else creative to promote the show. You wouldn’t believe how much encouragement we get out of a few minutes of your effort.
- Become a sponsor! We don’t do this for an income. All sponsorship funds go to support activities of the liberty community on the Freecoast. It’s a great way to show that you care about what we’re doing. And we’ll be sure to thank you profusely on air!